KVH Tracvision TV5 Satellite For North America
CONFIGURE YOUR SYSTEM WITH THIS HELPFUL LINK--KVH TracVision TV-series Configuration Wizard.
Combine Big Performance with Compact Size
With 30% greater reception than other 45 cm (18-inch) systems, you?ll enjoy satellite TV reception where few others can provide it. TracVision TV5 offers outstanding high performance tracking and reception, as well as compatibility with DIRECTV® U.S., DIRECTV Latin America, DISH Network®, Bell TV, and circular and linear Ku-band services worldwide. This rugged system is ideal for sportfishing boats or boats venturing offshore or to the islands.
Sophisticated Technology that?s Simple to Use
With advanced technology from KVH, the leader in marine satellite television, the TracVision TV5 provides fast satellite acquisition no matter what the sea conditions, and stays locked on ensuring excellent performance. For ease of use, KVH integrated simplicity into its sophisticated technology:
- TracVision TV-Hub, a streamlined IP-enabled antenna control unit, enables automatic satellite switching
- User-friendly interface provides a wizard for easy installation and setup as well as system information at your fingertips from any smartphone, tablet, smart TV, or computer
- 45 cm (18-inch) diameter antenna features proprietary RingFire™ technology for stronger signals, wider geographic coverage, and better reception
- Supports DIRECTV U.S., DIRECTV Latin America, DISH Network, Bell TV, and circular and linear Ku-band services worldwide
- Supports multiple receiver installations
- Low elevation angle for better tracking in northern latitudes
- Linear Universal Quad LNB configuration offers optional built-in GPS and autoskew
- Tri-Americas LNB option for seamless TV throughout the Americas
- Sleek IP-enabled TracVision TV-Hub delivers easy setup and operation, and easy user interface for system information from any smartphone, tablet, smart TV, or computer
- HDTV compatible (Ku-band services only)
- Integrated Single Wire Multiswitch (SWM-8) built into below decks TV-Hub supports up to 8 DIRECTV receivers
- Single coaxial cable for power, data, and video enables easy installations and retrofits
- DVB-S2 compatible
- Advanced inertial-based stabilized search for fast satellite acquisition
- High performance tracking with advanced algorithms for crystal-clear television picture in heavy seas
- Built-in worldwide satellite library
- IP AutoSwitch option for multiple receiver installations ? for simple auto-switching on Dish Pro and DiSEqC-compatible services
- World-class warranty coverage and support
Exclusive Technology TracVision TV-Hub
The innovative TracVision TV-Hub integrates the advanced functionality of the TV-series system into one streamlined unit:
- IP-enabled antenna control unit with Ethernet connection and built-in Wi-Fi interface allows access to system information from any Wi-Fi device
- Automatic satellite switching makes it easy to access all programming and local channels wherever you travel, and with whatever service you use
- Built-in SWM-compatible technology supports DIRECTV programming
- Built-in DISH Pro output supports DISH Network and Bell TV service
- Built-in DiSEqC protocol supports linear TV services around the world
- Two output ports provide the flexibility to use legacy receivers and expand SWM capability
- Status indicators quickly convey information about antenna function and power
- 10-30 VDC input provides power to the TV-Hub, which in turn provides power to the antenna
- NMEA 0183/2000 input for heading and GPS enable fastest satellite acquisition
KVH?s proprietary RingFire technology is a remarkable breakthrough in antenna design, fusing precisely shaped, tuned parabolic dish antennas with custom-designed, dual-mode feed tubes and uniquely modified LNBs. RingFire technology provides unmatched illumination of the reflector resulting in signal strengths comparable to competitors? larger antennas. This means that with TracVision, you'll enjoy wider geographic coverage and better reception than with competing antennas, even in extreme weather.
Specifications Satellite Coverage Regions 1
Worldwide2 Compatible Satellite TV Services
Most Ku-band regional services worldwide2 Antenna Dish Diameter
45 cm (18") Antenna Unit Diameter x Height/Weight
48.8 cm x 53.2 cm (19.2" x 20.9") /13.6 kg (30 lbs)
48 dBW (Ku-band) HDTV Compatible
(requires a compatible HD receiver, HD-ready television, and subscription)Yes (Ku-band services)
LNB Options (polarization/output)
Manual or Automatic
Linear Universal Quad Tracking Technology
DIRECTV L.A. Circular
High-Performance (HP) tracking User Interface
TV-Hub web interface Tri-Americas LNB Compatible
Yes Elevation/Azimuth Range
+0 to +80 /720 System Power
10-30 VDC Cabling
53 watts nominal
Antenna Operating Temperature
1 Power/RF cable: RG6 15 m (50') (single cable) included6
-25 C to +55 C Antenna Survival Temperature
(-13 F to +131 F)
-25 C to +70 C Warranty7
(-13 F to +158 F)
2 Years Parts, 1 Year Labor North American System Configuration KVH Part Number
Circular: 01-0364-07 EMEA/Asia8, Brazil9, and Sky Mexico System Configuration KVH Part Number10
Tri-Americas Circular: 01-0364-06
Linear Universal Quad Autoskew: 01-0364-34 Latin American System Configuration KVH Part Number10
Linear Universal Quad Manual: 01-0364-04
DIRECTV L.A. Circular: 01-0364-03 Tri-Americas LNB Upgrade Kit Part Number10
1 For details, visit www.kvh.com/footprint.
2 Requires region-specific receiver and service.
4 Please note that all circular Ka-/Ku-/Ka-band Minimum EIRP values are average approximate figures that may vary according to actual transponder frequency and location.
5 Single receiver system.
6 Some system configurations require additional RF cables
7 Unless subject to in-country regulations.
8 Some services in Asia require unique circular LNBs to work; contact KVH for more information.
9 Sky Brazil service.
10 Optional system configuration ? contact KVH for details and pricing.
11 Limited coverage regions in Europe; visit www.kvh.com/footprint for details
12 Tri-Americas Circular is a dual-band LNB for both DIRECTV L.A. and DIRECTV U.S. services.
***This product is ON SALE (reduced by 7%) until 11/16/2018***