Clarion M505 Marine Stereo with Bluetooth
Clarion M505 Marine Digital Media Receiver Model: M505
- Bluetooth® aptX® for Superior Sound Entertainment via Bluetooth Audio Devices
- Enjoy interactive Pandora® internet radio Anytime On The Water
- SiriusXM-Ready™ With Optional Tuner (SXV200 and SXV300)
- Environmentally Tough with Stylish Looks
- 13-Digits x 2-line White LCD
- Superior iPod® and iPhone® Connectivity
- Dual Zone Audio with Fixed Output
- Global Radio Tuner with Weather Band
- Front AUX Input for Convenient Connection
- 3-Band EQ For Customizable Sound
- Low Pass Filter for Subwoofer
- 6-Channel 4-Volt RCA Outputs Make It Easy to Expand and Upgrade
An audio system designed specifically for a boat environment, and it also looks wonderfully attractive. The two-line LCD display is able to show the information you need. And connectors have a protective cover to inhibit corrosion and damage. More information, more entertainment, nothing to worry about.
The 13-digits 2-line display on the M505 allows numbers and characters to be displayed clearly - in all lighting conditions. Whether you want to know what song is playing on satellite radio or just need to know the time, it’s always easy to see.
Enjoy Bluetooth audio streaming with improved quality thanks to aptX codec support. This technology improves audio quality when listening to compressed audio over Bluetooth in a way that doesn’t degrade audio quality or cause latency, and reproduces the full audio bandwidth for quality sound on the waves.
With dual zone audio, it is possible to split your boat into two discrete zones to enjoy different volume levels of entertainment.
For instance, the bow can be tuned-in to a higher volume level for enjoyment in the wind while the stern can enjoy the music at a lower volume to accommodate conversations.
The built-in multi-band tuner supports reception of radio stations just about anywhere in the world — which is nice when you’re sailing around the globe or just across the gulf. And with Weather Band you’ll always have the latest weather updates, including automatic reception of emergency weather information to keep your voyage as smooth as possible. Specifications
|Frequency Bands : FM/AM||FM : 87.9-107.9MHz steps auto/manual : 100/200kHz|
AM : 530-1710kHz steps auto/manual : 9/10kHz
|FM usable sensitivity (dBf)||8|
|FM alternate channel selectivity (dB)||60|
|FM stereo separation @1 kHz (dB)||30|
|FM stereo freq. resp. @ ±3 dB (Hz)||30 to 15,000|
|Maximum Power Output||50w x 4|
|Power Output (CEA2006 Power Ratings)||20w x 4|
|Dimensions (W H D) (Inches)||7-1/8 2 6-1/2|
|Power consumption||less than 15 A|
|Speaker impedance||4 ohms (4 to 8 ohms allowable)|