Polyplanar ME60BT 4CH 100W Amplifier With Colume Control
The ME60BT is a four channel, 120 Watts RMS Bluetooth®® wireless audio amplifier capable of delivering up to 30W RMS per channel. It has a compact, water resistant design that allows for flexible mounting possibilities. The control keypad is designed to withstand installation in the gas zone of a portable spa and is equally suited for use in a marine environment.
The unit accepts either audio streamed via Bluetooth® connection or hard wired input via RCA input. The waterproof control pad is easily mounted as the body of the keypad is threaded and the large mounting nut is tightened against the back side of the mounting surface.
- Powers up to (8) 4ohm speakers
- Internal distortion limiting circuits
- Dedicated Subwoofer gain level control
- External waterproof control pad included
- Water resistant design for spa or marine use
- Rear channels switchable from full range to powered sub out.
- Power - on/off
- Input mode ? Bluetooth® or direct
- Play/pause ? available in Bluetooth® mode
- Track forward/repeat ? available in Bluetooth® mode
- Volume up/down ? available in both Bluetooth® and direct mode
- Speaker Impedance-- - 2-8 ohm
- Output Power-
- (2 ohm load) 30 Watts RMS per Channel (70W Peak)
- (4 ohm load) 20 Watts RMS per Channel (50W Peak)
- Frequency Response- - 20Hz-40kHz
- Low Pass Crossover- - 18 - 245 Hz
- Operating Voltage- - 13.8V DC (10V-16V)
- Maximum Current Draw (full power)- - 5-8 amps
- Amp Dimensions (approx. l x w xh)- 8.4? x 4.2? x 1.4?
- Installation Clearance--------- 250mm free space top/sides
- Weight- - .68Kg /1.5lbs
- Control pad Cable Length- - 610 cm/240 inches/20 feet