Humminbird HELIX12 12.1" Chir DI Sonar GPS
Please CLICK here to download this handy SOLIX-HELIX Product Comparison Chart
Humminbird HELIX 12 CHIRP DI GPS 800 X 1280 12.1" WXGA Display, CHIRP DSP Sonar w/GPS, Down Imaging, Temp, Int'l languages Model: 410010-1
- 360 Imaging - We have you surrounded. 360 Imaging allows you to isolate your sweep, see 5 preset views or see all around you.
- SwitchFire Sonar -- Take command of how your sonar returns appear with our Clear and Max Modes.
- DualBeam Plus Sonar - Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area
- Internal GPS - GPS antenna built into the head unit
- Upgradeable Software - Access software updates to enhance the performance of your Humminbird unit through our My Humminbird section of the site.
- High Definition Display - Provides bright, crystal-clear images for easy viewing in harsh sunlight.
- Dual SD Card Slots -- Use one slot for advanced cartography and the other to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints.
- Contour XD is Humminbirds built-in base map cartography that covers 3,000 US lakes with depth contours and many other locations without contours.
- Ethernet - Rig up the ultimate fishing system. Use our 5-Port Ethernet switch to link together multiple Humminbird head units or share transducers.
- AIS - Battle fish - not other boats. Humminbird's state of the art AIS technology takes the risk and guesswork out of navigating high-traffic channels or low-visibility seas.
- AutoPilot - Never deviate from your route with the precise control and proven performance of your Humminbird Autopilot System.
- i-Pilot Link is an integrated GPS Trolling System available on select Minn Kota Terrova and PowerDrive V2 motors which enable your motor and Humminbird to communicate.
- NMEA 2000 - Get an at-a-glance view of fuel consumption, engine performance and other vessel data.
- Wireless - Take wireless control of your Humminbird with our new Bluetooth Remote and Dongle.
- Broadband CHIRP Sonar - View low, mid and high Chirp ranges, either individually or all at once
- Down Imaging Sonar - Get a fish-eye's view of what's happening below your boat. Incredible images are created with High-frequency sound waves.
- AutoChart Live - Make a map where there is no map. Our patent pending AutoChart Live allows you to create digital, detailed maps live and on the water. You can also use it to enhance your existing charts.
The HELIX 12 CHIRP DI GPS features a large 12.1" display with LED backlight, Down Imaging sonar with CHIRP sonar with up to 8000 Watts PTP power output, GPS Chartplotting with built-in ContourXD maps, and Ethernet networking capabilities. Includes unit cover.
*Optional 50 kHz transducers available for extreme deepwater use and to obtain 1000 watts.
*Optional Chirp transducer purchase required for 28kHz to 250kHz and maximum 3500 ft depth performance Specifications
|Display resolution||1280 x 800|
|Display Type||Color TFT|
|Sonar standard||Broadband Chirp/Down Imaging/DualBeam PLUS|
|Standard sonar coverage||20° & 60° @ -10db|
|Standard sonar frequency||50*/83*/200/455/800 kHz Sonar Optional:28kHz to 490kHz|
|Power output RMS||500 watts*|
|Power output peak to peak||4000 watts*|
|Depth capability||350 ft (DI), 600 ft, 3500 ft*|
|Speed||Yes via GPS|
|Temperature||Built-in to transducer|
|Waypoints, Routes, Track points||2750, 45 , 50/20000|
|Optional Cartography||Humminbird, Navionics Gold, navionics Plus, Navionics Platinum|
|Split screen zoom||Yes|
|Large Digits View||Yes|
|Win/Narrow cone split screenn||Yes|
|Media card slots||2|
|Mark Structure on Sonar||Yes|
|Dimensions||Gimbal Mount:14.86"W x 8/83"H x 4.25"D|
- Indash Mount:14.86"W x 8.83"H x 1.36"H