Humminbird HELIX9 SI Sonar GPS
Humminbird Helix 9 SI 480 X 800 9" WVGA Display, Side Imaging, Sonar w/Dual Beam, GPS Model: 409950-1
- 360 Imaging - We have you surrounded. 360 Imaging allows you to isolate your sweep, see 5 preset views or see all around you
- Side Imaging Sonar -- Gain a 180° side to side perspective on the world below the surface.
- Down Imaging Sonar -- Get a fish-eye's view of what's happening below your boat. Incredible images are created with High-frequency sound waves.
- SwitchFire Sonar -- Take command of how your sonar returns appear with our Clear and Max Modes.
- Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
- GPS antenna built into the head unit
- Up-gradable Software -- Access software updates to enhance the performance of your Humminbird unit through our My Humminbird section of the site.
- Dual SD Card Slots -- Use one slot for advanced cartography and the other to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints.
- HD Display -Provides bright, crystal-clear images for easy viewing in harsh sunlight.HD
- Contour XD is our built-in base map cartography that covers 3,000 US lakes with depth contours and many other locations without contours.
- Ethernet - Rig up the ultimate fishing system. Use our 5-Port Ethernet switch to link together multiple Humminbird head units or share transducers.
- HD Radar - In darkness and fog, busy channels and treacherous weather, situational awareness is the name of the game.
- AIS - Battle fish - not other boats. Humminbird's state of the art AIS technology takes the risk and guesswork out of navigating high-traffic channels or low-visibility seas.
- Autopilot - Never deviate from your route with the precise control and proven performance of your Humminbird Autopilot System.
- i-Pilot Link is an integrated GPS Trolling System available on select Minn Kota Terrova and PowerDrive V2 motors which enable your motor and Humminbird to communicate.
- NMEA2000 - Get an at-a-glance view of fuel consumption, engine performance and other vessel data.
- Wireless - Take wireless control of your Humminbird with their new Bluetooth Remote and Dongle.
The HELIX 9 SI GPS features a super bright LED backlit 9" display. This wide screen 800H x 480V color display provides bright, crystal-clear images for easy viewing in harsh sunlight. The Side Imaging/Down Imaging sonar with DualBeam PLUS and SwitchFire has up to 8000 watts PTP power output, GPS Chartplotting with built-in ContourXD map and Ethernet Networking capabilities. includes a unit cover, dual card reader and Instant Access Preset buttons.
*Optional 50 kHz transducers available for extreme deepwater use
*To obtain 1000 watts, optional deepwater transducer required? Specifications
|Display Size||9" Diagonal|
|Display resolution||480V x 800H|
|Display Type||Color TFT|
|Sonar Standard||Side Imaging/Down Imaging/DualBeam PLUS|
|Standard sonar coverage||20°, 60° & (2) 85° @ -10db (Total of 180°)|
|Power output RMS||1000 Watts*|
|poweroutput peak to peak||8000 Watts*|
|Depth capability||150 ft (SI/DI), 1500 ft & 3000 ft*|
|Speed||GPS Speed Included|
|Waypoints, Rouytes, Trackpoints||2,750, 45, 50/20,000|
|Optional Cartography||Humminbird, Navionics Gold, Navionics Platinum|
|Screen snap shot||Yes|
|Split screen zoom||Yes|
|Large digits view||Yes|
|Input Draw||1 amp|
|Dimensions||Gimbal Mount:13.44"W x 7.12"H x 4.20"D|
13.44"W x 7.12"H x 3.99"D
What's in the Box:
- Helix 9 SI Display
- XNT 9 SI 180 transducer
- Gimbal Bracket