Humminbird SOLIX 15 CHIRP GPS Colro Fishfinder GPS
Download this handy SOLIX-HELIX Product Comparison Chart
Humminbird SOLIX15 GPS Model: 410410-1
- Broadband CHIRP Sonar - Exclusive Multi-Range Chirp -- View low, mid and high Chirp ranges, either individually or all at once.
- Xtreme Depth Sonar -- Reach a new low. Find Fish and habitat other sounders can't touch. 50kHz goes deep and wide and 200 kHz delivers high-accuracy returns of baitfish and gamefish.
- 360 Imaging - 360 Imaging - We have you surrounded. 360 Imaging allows you to isolate your sweep, see 5 preset views or see all around you.
- SwitchFire Sonar -- Take command of how your sonar returns appear with our Clear and Max Modes.
- Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
- GPS antenna built into the head unit
- Up-gradable Software -- Access software updates to enhance the performance of your Humminbird unit through our My Humminbird section of the site.
- Dual SD Card Slots -- Use one slot for advanced cartography and the other to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints.
- Provides bright, crystal-clear images for easy viewing in harsh sunlight.
- Rig up the ultimate fishing system. Use our 5-Port Ethernet switch to link together multiple Humminbird head units or share transducers.
- HD Radar - In darkness and fog, busy channels and treacherous weather, situational awareness is the name of the game.
- Battle fish - not other boats. Humminbird's state of the art AIS technology takes the risk and guesswork out of navigating high-traffic channels or low-visibility seas.
- Autopilot - Never deviate from your route with the precise control and proven performance of your Humminbird Autopilot System.
- NMEA 2000 ready - Boat performance, weather or water conditions, make sense of it all with our networking solutions
- i-Pilot Link is an integrated GPS Trolling System available on select Minn Kota Ulterra, Terrova and PowerDrive V2 motors which enable your motor and Humminbird to communicate.
- Make a map where there is no map. Our patent pending AutoChart Live allows you to create digital, detailed maps live and on the water. You can also use it to enhance your existing charts.
- Multi-gesture capability lets you navigate menus and activate features wth a tap, swipe or pinch. Cross Touch also minimizes false touches from splashing water.
- SmartStrike takes you straight to the action by showing you where the fish are biting at any given moment.
The SOLIX 15 features a large 15.4" display with LED backlight, CHIRP sonar with up to 8000 Watts PTP power output, GPS Chartplotting with built-in maps, and Ethernet networking capabilities. Includes unit cover and Cross Touch Interface
*Optional 50 kHz transducers available for extreme deepwater use and to obtain 1000 watts.
*Optional CHIRP transducer and SM3000 purchase required for 5000 ft depth performance. ? Specifications
|Display Size - Diagonal:||15.4"|
|Display resolution||800 x 1280|
|Display type||Color TFT|
|Standard Sonar||DualBeam PLUS|
|Standard sonar coverage||20° & 60° @ -10db|
|Standard sonar frequencies||83/200 kHz|
|Optional sonar||50kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP and SM3000|
|Power output RMS||1000 watts*|
|Power output Peak to Peak||8000 watts*|
|Depth capability||1500 ft & 3500 ft*|
|Speed||GPS speed included|
|Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points||10,000, 50, 50/20,000|
|Optional mapping||Humminbird, navionics+, Navionics Platinum|
|Weather sense||Not supported|
|AS Interlink||not supported|
|Input Voltage||10.8-20 VDC|
|Input Draw||4.56 Amps|
|Dimensions||Gimbal Mount:16.53"W x 10.46"H x 4.83"D|
Indash Mount:16.53"W x 10.05"H x 4.83"D
What's in the Box:
- SOLIX 15 GPS
- Gimbal bracket and knobs
- XNT 14 20 T transom mount