Humminbird HELIX12 CHIRP DI Sonar GPS G2N
Please CLICK here to download this handy SOLIX-HELIX Product Comparison Chart
Humminbird HELIX 12 CHIRP DI GPS G2N Model: 410370-1
- Down Imaging Sonar -- Get a fish-eye's view of what's happening below your boat. Incredible images are created with High-frequency sound waves.
- 360 Imaging - We have you surrounded. 360 Imaging allows you to isolate your sweep, see 5 preset views or see all around you.
- SwitchFire Sonar -- Take command of how your sonar returns appear with our Clear and Max Modes.
- Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
- GPS antenna built into the head unit
- Up-gradable Software -- Access software updates to enhance the performance of your Humminbird unit through our My Humminbird section of the site.
- Provides bright, crystal-clear images for easy viewing in harsh sunlight.
- Contour XD is their built-in base map cartography that covers 3,000 US lakes with depth contours and many other locations without contours.
- Rig up the ultimate fishing system. Use our 5-Port Ethernet switch to link together multiple Humminbird head units or share transducers.
- Take wireless control of your Humminbird with our new Bluetooth Remote and Dongle.
- Dual SD Card Slots -- Use one slot for advanced cartography and the other to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints.
- NMEA 2000 ready - Boat performance, weather or water conditions, make sense of it all with our networking solutions
- i-Pilot Link is an integrated GPS Trolling System available on select Minn Kota Ulterra, Terrova and PowerDrive V2 motors which enable your motor and Humminbird to communicate.
- Make a map where there is no map. Our patent pending AutoChart Live allows you to create digital, detailed maps live and on the water. You can also use it to enhance your existing charts.
- SmartStrike takes you straight to the action by showing you where the fish are biting at any given moment.
- Battle fish - not other boats. Humminbird's state of the art AIS technology takes the risk and guesswork out of navigating high-traffic channels or low-visibility seas.
The HELIX 12 CHIRP DI GPS G2N features a large 12.1" display with LED backlight, CHIRP Down Imaging and CHIRP 2D sonar. Includes GPS chartplotting with built-in Bluetooth, Ethernet networking capabilities, AutoChart Live with depth, vegetation and bottom hardness mapping, and unit cover.
*Optional 50 kHz transducers available for extreme deepwater use and to obtain 1000 watts. Specifications
|Display size||12.1 in diagonal|
|Display resolution||1280 x 800|
|Display type||Color TFT|
|Display colors grayscale||16-bit|
|Standard sonar||Broadband Chirp/Down Imaging/DualBeam PLUS|
|Standard sonar coverage||16°, 28°, 45° & 75° @ -10db|
|Standard sonar frequencies||50*/83*/200/455/800 kHz|
|Target separation||2.5 in|
|Power output RMS||500 watts*|
|Power output peak to peak||4000 watts*|
|Depth capability||350 ft (DI), 600 ft, 3500 ft*|
|Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points||2,750, 47, 50/20,000|
|Optional mapping||Humminbird, Navionics+, Navionics Platinum|
|Heading sensor GPS||Optional|
|External GPS Antenna||Optional|
|Input Voltage||10.8 - 20vDC|
|Dimensions||Gimbal Mount:14.86"W x 8.90"H x 4.11"D|
Indash Mount:14.86"W x 8.52"H x 3.90"D
What's in the Box:
- HELIX 12 CHIRP DI GPS G2N
- Mounting bracket
- XNT 9 DI T