Humminbird HELIX12 CHIRP Mega DI Fishfinder GPS G2N
Humminbird Helix 12 Mega DI GPS G2N SonarModel: 410520-1
- Exclusive Multi-Range Chirp -- View low, mid and high Chirp ranges, either individually or all at once.
- Down Imaging Sonar -- Get a fish-eye's view of what's happening below your boat. Incredible images are created with High-frequency sound waves.
- SwitchFire Sonar -- Take command of how your sonar returns appear with our Clear and Max Modes.
- Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
- GPS antenna built into the head unit
- Up-gradable Software -- Access software updates to enhance the performance of your Humminbird unit through our My Humminbird section of the site.
- Dual SD Card Slots -- Use one slot for advanced cartography and the other to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints.
- Provides bright, crystal-clear images for easy viewing in harsh sunlight.
- Contour XD is our built-in base map cartography that covers 3,000 US lakes with depth contours and many other locations without contours.
- HD Radar Compatible - In darkness and fog, busy channels and treacherous weather, situational awareness is the name of the game.
- i-Pilot Link is an integrated GPS Trolling System available on select Minn Kota Ulterra, Terrova and PowerDrive V2 motors which enable your motor and Humminbird to communicate.
- Make a map where there is no map. Our patent pending AutoChart Live allows you to create digital, detailed maps live and on the water. You can also use it to enhance your existing charts.
- SmartStrike takes you straight to the action by showing you where the fish are biting at any given moment.
- Take wireless control of your Humminbird with our new Bluetooth Remote and Dongle*. *Dongle not required on all models.
Ideal for anglers that want to know exactly what’s under the boat, the HELIX 12 CHIRP MEGA DI GPS G2N features a large 12.1" display with LED backlight. MEGA Down Imaging gives you a crystal clear picture below your boat so you can see brush, logs, weeds, fish and any other fish holding structure. Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar allows for two predefined frequency spectrums. What that means is you get improved target separation, giving you the confidence that what you see on your screen is consistent with what’s in the water.
Also includes built-in GPS, Bluetooth, Ethernet networking capabilities, AutoChart Live with depth, vegetation and bottom hardness mapping, and a unit cover.
*Optional 50 kHz transducers available for extreme deepwater use and to obtain 1000 watts.Specifications
|Display resolution||1280 x 800|
|Display type||Color TFT|
|Sonar standard||CHIRP MEGA Down Imaging/DualBeam PLUS|
|Stanard sonar coverage||16°, 28°, 45° & 75° @ -10db|
|Standard sonar frequency||200/455/455/800 kHz & 1.2 MHz|
|Power output RMS||1000 Watts*|
|Power output peak to peak||8000 watts*|
|Depth Capability||125 ft (MEGA DI), 125 ft (800 kHz DI), 400 ft (455 kHz DI), 1200 ft, 3500 ft*|
|Power input||10.8-20 VDC|
|Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points||2,500, 47, 50/20,000|
|Optional Mapping||Humminbird, Navionics+, Navionics Platinum,|
|360 Imaging capable||Yes|
|I-Pilot Link capble||Yes|
|HD Radar Compatable||Yes|
|Dimensions||14.86"W x 8.90"H x 4.11"D|
What's in the Box:
- Helix 12 Mega DI
- XM 9 MDI T
- Power cord
- Bracket and knobs