Vexilar SP200 Sonarphone T-BOX Permanent Transom Mount
Dual Beam WiFi fish finder technology you can share with friends
The SP200 Permanent Mount system is designed for installation in boats with easy access to a 12 volt power supply (not included).
As the name implies, SonarPhone turns your smart phone or tablet into a fully functional sonar system that will rival any high end sonar on the market today. Using Patented WiFi signal technology to transmit to smart phones or tablets. You don?t need cell phone coverage to use it, the SonarPhone will work anywhere in the world. The SonarPhone T-BOX creates its own WiFi hotspot and you can share your signal with as many people as you wish, the software App is downloaded for free from the App Store or Google Play and works with both Android and IOS systems.
With the powerful SP200 T-BOX system, you can reach depths of 240 feet with a 200kHz, Dual-Beam (20/40 degree) skimmer style transducer and temp sensor. The Skimmer style transducer can be mounted externally on the transom of your boat for high speed use or internally in fiberglass hulls, but you will lose the temp sensor option for in-hull installations.
Also included in the SP200 package is a 12 volt car plug/USB adaptor for powering your tablets or re-charging your phones.
- Compatibility: iOS 4.3 (iPhone, iPad) and Android 2.0
- Free App download
- Automatic Ranging
- Water Temperature & Depth Indicator
- Audible Alarms for Fish, Shallow and Low Battery
- Fish Icon
- Zoom Bottom Track
- Noise Rejection
- Surface Clarity
- Battery Indicator
- One year warranty
- Depth Range Max: 240 feet (73M)
- Depth Range Min: 2 feet (0.6M)
- Sonar Frequency: 200/83KHz Duel Beam
- Cone Angles: Dual Beam 20 or 40 Degree
- Sonar Power: 12V DC power
- Audible Alarms: Fish, Shallow, Low Battery
- Operational: -20 ? 80 C
- Wireless distance: 100 Yards (90M)