Humminbird HELIX7 CHIRP SI Color Fishfinder GPS G2
Please CLICK here to download this handy SOLIX-HELIX Product Comparison Chart
Humminbird HELIX 7 CHIRP SI GPS G2 Model: 410310-1
- Exclusive Multi-Range Chirp -- View low, mid and high Chirp ranges, either individually or all at once
- Side Imaging Sonar -- Gain a 180° side to side perspective on the world below the surface.
- Down Imaging Sonar -- Get a fish-eye's view of what's happening below your boat. Incredible images are created with High-frequency sound waves.
- SwitchFire Sonar -- Take command of how your sonar returns appear with our Clear and Max Modes.
- Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
- GPS antenna built into the head unit
- Up-gradable Software -- Access software updates to enhance the performance of your Humminbird unit through our My Humminbird section of the site.
- Use for advanced cartography or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints or to update your units software.
- SmartStrike takes you straight to the action by showing you where the fish are biting at any given moment.
- Make a map where there is no map. Our patent pending AutoChart Live allows you to create digital, detailed maps live and on the water. You can also use it to enhance your existing charts.
- The Humminbird UniMap is a built-in map covering the contiguous US coastline, inland lakes and rivers at 30 meters per pixel resolution.
?Sometimes, you need every possible weapon at your disposal. Days like these call for the HELIX™ 7 CHIRP SI GPS G2 and its full arsenal of amazing technologies, including Side Imaging®, Down Imaging® and SwitchFire® Sonar. The seven-inch wide screen is the perfect canvas for your choice of split-screen views. The single card slot accommodates Humminbird® LakeMaster®, AutoChart™ and AutoChart™ Pro, as well as Navionics®+. Leading-edge technology has never been closer in reach.
CHIRP Frequencies (Out of Box Transducer) Specifications
83 kHz: 75-95 kHz
200 kHz: 175-225 kHz
455 kHz: 420-520 kHz
Maximum Depth: 1500 feet
|Display size||7 in diagonal|
|Display resolution||800 c 480|
|Display type||Color TFT|
|Display colors grayscale||16-bit|
|Standard sonar||CHIRP/Side Imaging/Down Imaging/DualBeam PLUS|
|Standard sonar coverage||20°, 60° & (2) 85° @ -10db (Total of 180°)|
|Standard sonar frequencies||200/83/455 kHz|
|target separation||2.5 in|
|Power output RMS||500 watts|
|Power output peak to peak||4000 watts|
|Depth capability||1500 ft|
|Speed||GPS speed included|
|Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points||2,500, 50, 50/20,000|
|Optional mapping||Humminbird, Navionics+, Navionics Platinum|
|360 Imaging||not supported|
|i-Pilot link||Not supported|
|HD radar||Not supported|
|Heading sensor GPS||Not supported|
|External GPS Antenna||Not supported|
|AIS Compatibility||Not supported|
|Input Voltage||10.8 - 20vDC|
|Input Draw||850 mA|
|Dimensions||Gimbal Mount:10.54"W x 5.44"H x 1.13"D|
Indash Mount:10.54"W x 5.80"H x 3.68"D
What's in the Box:
- HELIX 7 CHIRP SI GPS G2
- Mounting bracket
- XNT 9 SI 180 T