Lumitec Seablazex Green Bronze Underwater Light
Clcik here for underwater lighting installation guidelines.
Since 2008 the SeaBlaze line of underwater lights has established the industry benchmark for performance, quality, and value. Introducing the new standard: SeaBlazeX. Completely surface mount, the SeaBlazeX housing is constructed of a carefully formulated bronze alloy with a designed underwater service life of more than 50 years. The circuitry is completely self contained, and tested to rigorous military standards for EMI, transient voltages, temperature extremes, and mechanical shock and vibration. Exclusive thermal foldback technology ensures the light can operate above water indefinitely without damage. And with a lower profile and smaller footprint than most other lights, mounting options are no longer limited to wide flat transom areas.
- Nearly TWICE the output of our wildly popular SeaBlaze 3 underwater light, with a broad bright beam pattern
- Low profile and small footprint mean mounting location options aren?t limited to wide flat transom areas
- Carefully formulated bronze alloy has a designed underwater service life of more than 50 years
- Thermal foldback technology ensures the device can operate indefinitely out of water without permanent damage
- Completely surface mount, completely self-contained: No external circuitry and no large through-holes
Voltage: 10 - 30vDC.
12vDC Amps: 3.6A.
24vDC Amps: 1.7A.
Correlated Color Temperature: 6500
- Solid color output
- Cross-Fade (randomized fade-in/fade-out)
- Strobe (random intervals)
***This product is ON SALE (reduced by 10%) until 11/16/2018***