Oceanled X16 X-Series Color Changing LED
OceanLED X16 X-Series Underwater Light Color Changing Model: 012311C
- 5,800 Lumens / 4,500 Fixture Lumens - Outstanding performance from this small, bright light makes it the obvious choice for those who want to stand out from the crowd.
- 60° Beam Angle - A wide-angled, focused beam lights up a large area of the water.
- Compact and simple design - Made from a chemically resistant optical polymer with a built in driver, there is a lot packed into this compact light.
- Simple to install - Installation needs only a small, 12.5mm hole in the hull to feed the cable through and 4 screws to hold in place. No bonding required.
- Easy to clean - Thanks to its Tritonium coating, a simple wipe of the lens removes any underwater growth saving hours of scrubbing each time you use your boat.
- Fish-Strobe Mode - Exceptionally bright, randomized strobing of the light is proven to attract more fish and catch more bait.
- Active Thermal Control - ATC prevents overheating. In the event of overheating the ATC system will reduce the LED power level in order to protect the LEDs, or in extreme cases, turn off the fixture completely.
- Colours Control - Colours models are compatible with OceanDMX for full control, interactivity and colour customisation. Alternatively, cycle smoothly between red, green, blue and white with a standard DC switch.
OceanLED X-Series is a superb underwater LED light range for small and medium sized fishing and cruising boats.
The OceanLED X-Series X16 combines brightness with affordability. Whether cruising or fishing, the X16 gives stunning performance allowing you to enjoy more time on the water with family and friends.
The X16 packs a mighty 4,500 fixture lumens into its low profile design and utilizes focused optics to produce a 60? circular beam from each LED providing great water penetration, illuminating a large area.
Looking to catch more fish? Switch on the Fish-Strobe mode and the light emits a random strobe pattern that is proven to attract extra bait fish and help catch more fish. Specifications
|Typical LED life expectancy||40,000+ Hours|
|Approx. light penetration (avg. water quality)||40’ (12m)|
|Approx. Light penetration (perfect water quality)||up to 100’ (30+m)|
|Cable Length||3 meters|
|LED color||Color Changing|
|Input Voltage||9-32V DC|
|Input Draw||12V DC 3.2A|
24V DC 1.5A