Minn Kota MK440PC Precision Charger 4 Bank 10 Amps
Minn Kota MK440PC Precision Charger
4 Banks 10 Amps Model: 1834400
- On each bank, you can select what battery type you have connected (AGM, gel or flooded lead acid) to guarantee a safe, protected charge
- All of on-board chargers are built tough, with waterproof, shock-resistant and vibration-resistant rugged construction. Plus, they’re saltwater-tested to fully combat corrosion.
- Minn Kota stands behind every on-board battery charger with a full three-year replacement warranty.
- Every time you plug in a Precision charger, it ?equalizes,? meaning it cleans and conditions your battery to extend run time and battery life. You can also activate a more rigorous, complete equalization at the push of a button. Note: Only in flooded lead-acid battery setting.
- When outlets get overloaded or hooked up to long extension cords, they don’t put out the 120 volts they’re supposed to. That makes charge times go up — unless you’ve got a Precision charger, which compensates to deliver a fast, consistent charge no matter what.
- Know right where you’re at with the LED display on your Precision charger. It displays the selected battery type for each bank, connection status, state of charge and error codes.
- Every Minn Kota charger controls the voltage and current your battery gets throughout the three stages of the charging cycle for a safe, precise charge.
- Charging your batteries at higher or lower temperatures can damage your battery. Our on-board chargers sense outside temperature fluctuations and adjust the charge accordingly, providing a fast, accurate charge.
- Every Minn Kota on-board charger delivers a full, true-rated output for a faster charge.
- Microprocessor-based design enables the chargers to continually monitor the temperature and state of charge. It means faster, more regulated, precise charge for your battery - and a longer day of worry-free fishing.
- Included with all of our on-board chargers, this convenient holder keeps the charger plug dry, safe and easily accessible.
For use with 12-, 24-, 36- and 48-volt systems with 12V/6 cell batteries that are Flooded Lead Acid, Maintenance Free, Starved Electrolyte (AGM/HP AGM) or Gel only Specifications
|Amps per bank||10|
|Total Amp Output||40|
|Dimensions||9.25" x 10.5" x 3"|