Newmar Power Pac 14AH Power Supply
Designed for critical applications such as VHF shore stations that must remain on the air, even during a power outage. The 12 volt supply features built-in back-up batteries which are charged during normal operation and then continue to power radios even when AC power is lost.
- Highly regulated, low ripple output for noise-free radio operation
- Battery automatically comes on-line if AC fails
- Low battery alarm and disconnect, with override switch for emergency power
- Input 115/230 VAC, 50-60 Hz.
- Output:13.6 VDC @ 5A cont., 10A Int.
- Regulation: 1% line and load
- Ripple: 1% P-P
- Operating Temp: 0-40° C
Power-Pac 7 A/H (w/7 amp/hour battery), 18 lbs.
Power-Pac 14 A/H (w/14 amp/hour battery), 24 lbs.
Dimensions (both models): 5.3? H x 9.0? W x 10.5? D