Minn Kota Riptide Edge 55 52" Hand Controlled
Download this handy MINN-KOTA Trolling Motor Product Comparison Chart
Minn Kota Riptide Edge 55 Trolling Motor with 52" Shaft Model: 1355915
- Riptide Edge Mount - Features an extruded, anodized aluminum arm that's built with uncompromising strength. It also features rock-solid stowing and a Latch & Door design for easy removal.
- Latch & Door Bracket - Latch & Door design makes it easy to remove the motor from the mount. It’s perfect for safe and secure storage, and features a soft grip knob.
- Tilt/Extend Tiller - Tilts (up to 45°) and extends (up to 6") to give you maximum control.
- Digital Maximizer™ - Motors with Digital Maximizer provide up to five times longer run time on a single charge by drawing only as much power as you need, so they don't waste any energy. These motors are variable speed, so dial in your precise speed and let Digital Maximizer deliver the right amount of power, while conserving your battery - extending your time on the water.
- Quick-Lock Cam Depth Adjuster - This easy-to-use adjuster lets you change depths simply and securely, and it locks in tight to keep your motor right where you want it.
- Push-To-Test Battery Meter - This convenient battery meter tells you how much battery life you have left - at the push of a button.
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop - Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge™ 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
- Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide's premium-grade alloys are fortified by a multi-step cleaning process, tough-as-nails armor plating & a durable, saltwater-resistant powder coat paint. With layers of protection, the elements are truly protected.
- Fully Encapsulated Electronics: Marine-grade urethane fully encapsulates Riptide control boards to protect the electronic circuitry. All electrical connections are sealed with waterproof heat-shrink tubing to keep saltwater out.
- Sacrificial Anode: We use metals that are properly balanced & a composite shaft to ward off galvanic corrosion. So the only piece left for saltwater to attack is this little zinc anode, which absorbs corrosion so the rest of the motor doesn't have to.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode. That’s why we’re confident enough to guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet, Power:Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
- 2-Year Warranty - This motor is backed up with Minn Kota’s two-year warranty.
|Universal Sonar 2||No|