Garmin VSA002R G2 Vision South America West Coast
Garmin VSA002R Vision Card
South America West Coast Model: 010-C1063-00
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- High resolution satellite imagery for a realistic view of the land and water.
- Aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigational landmarks and other POIs.
- Auto Guidance technology searches chart data to suggest the best passage to a destination.
- MarinerEye view 3-D perspective for a quick, easy position fix.
- FishEye view 3-D perspective for an underwater view of the sea floor.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™.
*Only available on compatible devices.
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features and restricted areas with premium features found in this detailed marine mapping data. Includes all of the features of our BlueChart® g2 product, plus 3-D perspective above and below the waterline, Auto Guidance, high-resolution imagery, and aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas and landmarks.
Coverage of the west coast of Central and South America from Acalpulco, Mexico to Tierra del Fuego and then north to Puerto Deseado, Argentina. Coverage also includes the east coast of Panama; the Panama Canal; the Galapagos Islands; Lake Titicaca; the Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas); San Felix Island and the San Fernandez Islands including Selkirk.