Lowrance Outboard Pilot Cable Steered
Lowrance Outboard Pilot Cable-Steer Pack
Available for HDS Gen2 Keypad units only (*available Q2 for HDS Gen2 Touch and HDS Gen3) Model: 000-11749-001
- Steer your outboard motor to a heading, waypoint, route or cursor, with control from your HDS Gen2 display.
- New Lowrance SmartSteer™ interface provides control of both your cable-steer outboard motor, as well as the MotorGuide Xi5 Pinpoint electric-steer trolling motor.
- ?One-touch? route creation from saved trails.
- Repeat your path with automatic turn patterns.
- Recommended for single-outboard setups, on boats that are 30 feet and less, in length.
- VRF (Virtual Rudder Feedback) — simplifies pilot installation -- eliminating the need for a rudder position sensor.
- Easy setup — straightforward guide steps you through first-time install.
- Easy-to-install, plug-and-socket connection — with no complex terminal wiring.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
- Lowrance Outboard Pilot Cable-Steer Pack replaces the manual helm-drive unit.
- Morse 290, Morse 304411 and Teleflex SSC52 cable compatibility
- Helm-1 is only compatible with the NAC-1.Helm-1 includes variable-voltage feedback interface
ALL NEW autopilot pack for Lowrance High Definition System (HDS) displays, providing automatic steering for cable-steer outboard motors. An extra pair of hands when you need it, the Outboard Pilot, featuring Lowrance SmartSteer™ control from your HDS Gen2, will steer to a heading, waypoint or route.
Everything you need in one box to fit an autopilot to your cable-steer outboard motor, the Outboard Pilot lets you focus on fishing activity while keeping the boat on course. When connected to a Lowrance HDS Gen2, the Outboard Pilot can steer to a waypoint or along a route, select a turn pattern or simply hold a constant heading. The Lowrance SmartSteer™ user interface allows you to easily switch between electric-steer, trolling-motor control and outboard motor control directly from your HDS display. And, with your HDS display, you can easily convert trails to routes — so you can retrace a previous track and get your boat back to the dock from your fishing area.
The Lowrance Outboard Pilot is recommended for single outboard set-ups, on boats that are 30 feet and less, in length.
What's in the Box:
- NAC-1 Autopilot Computer 000-11769-001 - The brains behind your Lowrance Outboard Pilot system. It contains the steering computer and electronics for the drive unit motor
- Helm-1 -1 Cable-steer helm drive unit 000-11771-001
- Point-1AP Heading and GPS Sensor - Provides extremely accurate and rapid boat position update, along with heading for accurate boat direction at any speed
- Auto/Standby Button - Mounts anywhere on dash and changes Autopilot from STBY to AUTO mode with one press.