Statpower Prosine 1800 1.8 Kw 12v Inverter
Provides 1000 or 1800 watts of sine wave AC power from a DC source
Offering superior quality true sine wave output, the Prosine 1000 and 1800 stand-alone inverters are ideally suited for electrical systems that already have a quality multistage battery charger. Designed for recreational and industrial applications, their 120-volt, 60 Hz AC power output is capable of handling both heavy duty and smaller, multiple AC loads. Prosine inverters include a backlit LCD display panel, which can be mounted remotely.
- 1000 and 1800 watt inverters (1500 and 2900 watt surge capability)
- True sine wave AC output (crystal controlled)
- Removable LCD display can be mounted remotely for control and monitoring
- Unique DC terminals offer 180-degree connections for easy installation in tight places
- Powersave mode draws only 1.5 watts under no load
- Two year warranty
- Over temperature shutdown and automatic overload protection
- Over voltage and under voltage protection
- Short circuit and AC backfeed protection
- Remote interface kit for remote mounting of display module
- Ultra-clean true sine wave power
With less than 3% total harmonic distortion, Prosine 1000 and 1800 inverters deliver true sine wave output that is identical to AC power supplied by your utility. This clean output makes Prosine inverters ideal for handling sensitive loads and improves AC equipment performance. Expect trouble-free true sine wave electricity for televisions, audio systems, variable speed tools, and more.
Light and compact
Prosine inverters are lighter and more compact than other inverters with similar power ratings because they use high-frequency switching technology in the power conversion process.