Sirius SXV300V1M Receiver Requires Antenna
SiriusXM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner Model: SXV300V1M
- Connect, control and enjoy SiriusXM though the vehicle's in-dash audio system; no special translators or cable adapters are needed.
- Enjoy SiriusXM Xtra Channels including SiriusXM Latino, dedicated Spanish language channels.*
- Compact size hides discreetly behind the dash for a fully integrated look.
- Single interface cable connection to SiriusXM-Ready car stereo simplifies installation.
- Pause, Rewind and Replay up to 60 minutes of live Satellite Radio.**
- Automatically start songs from the beginning on your favorite channels with TuneStart.**
- Use to hear a mix of songs from your favorite channel.**
- Use to preview songs that you have not yet heard on your favorite channels.**
- Keep up with the big plays for your favorite teams with SportsFlash™.**
- Keep Moving with the most current updates using Traffic 7 Weather Now™.**
- Get alerts when your favorite song, artist or team is playing.**
- Discover new music and tag for purchase with iTunes® radio tagging.**
* Access to Xtra channels depends on subscription package. Subscription sold separately. ** Consult car stereo receiver manufacturer for detailed description of features and operations and capabilities.
Connect, control and enjoy Satellite Radio, including new SiriusXM Xtra Channels, through your compatible SiriusXM-Ready car stereo. The SXV300 tuner plugs directly into compatible car stereos from top manufacturers, without the need for special adapters or translators. The compact size installs easily and discreetly behind the dash for a fully integrated look.
Requires antenna sold seperately. Specifications
|Cable connector type||Male (SiriusXM-Connect)|
|Cable Length||25.6 in|
|Antenna connector||SMB Male|
|Operating Temperature|| -4°F to +140°F (-20°C to +60°C)|
|Input Voltage||12V DC, 0.3A (Max) supplied by SiriusXM-Ready car stereo receiver|
|Dimensions|| 3.42 in (width) x 2 in (height) x 0.7 in (depth)|
What's in the Box:
- SiriusXM Xonnect Vehicle Tuner
- Instalation Guide