Garmin GNX130 10" Display
Garmin GNX130 10-inch Large Format Marine Instrument Model: 010-01396-00
- High-precision glass-bonded backlit LCD display avoids fogging
- Bold 2.75-inch (70 mm) digits are the largest digits in class
- Provides the data necessary to make confident decisions
- Displays more than 50 marine and boat parameters for wind, sea and vessel conditions
- Integrated sailing eco-system allows seamless sharing of sailing data between Garmin devices
- Easy-to-read Display - Unique high-contrast hybrid display features the largest digits in class. Easy-to-read digits are 2.75-inches (70 mm) tall. Adjust to your preference of white or color digits for excellent clarity in direct sunlight, at dusk, or at night. The dot-matrix section can show additional details and/or graphical information.
- Glass-bonded Display - Glass-bonded display helps prevent fogging, and the anti-glare lens finish increases visibility.
- Tailor Display for Optimum Viewing - Choose from 7 different backlight colors, or even create a customized color, to achieve the screen that provides optimum readability for you.
- Customizable User Profiles - Fully customizable user profiles allow you to choose from 5 available display configurations for sailboat or powerboat user-profiles: single, dual and triple function, plus Gauge and Graph mode to display wind, depth and speed data or customize the pages to display the marine and boat data that is most important to you.
- Auto-scroll - Set your display to automatically cycle between pages at a speed you set for convenient, hands-free operation.
- Low Power Consumption - Perfect for sailors who want to sail for long intervals without having to run a motor or generator to charge batteries. Uses only 0.36 W daytime usage requiring no backlight and just 0.4 W with a mid-level backlight setting at night.
- NMEA® 2000 - Monitor more than 50 marine and boat parameters, including GPS speed, water depth and temperature, wind direction and wind speed from the NMEA 2000 bus.
- Smooth, Clean Look - Flush mount to provide a sleek, beautiful appearance on your boat.
Designed for serious sailors who demand quality, precision and total integration, this high-precision glass-bonded 10-inch large format instrument creates a beautiful ?glass mast? display with superior readability day and night. It allows seamless sharing of sailing data between Garmin devices and is controlled from a compatible GNX keypad. It is easy to set up, calibrate and use.
Enjoy superior readability in all conditions, day and night . Options for white or color 2.75-inch (70 mm) digits — the largest in class — allow you to adjust for most preferred visibility setting for any lighting condition. The GNX 130 provides a flush mount glass mast look, and its glass-bonded high-contrast monochrome LCD display avoids fogging. Low power consumption of 0.36 W daylight with no backlight and 0.4 W nighttime with mid-level backlight preserves your batteries.
Design Your Profile
Fully customizable user profiles allow you to configure the screen layout to your preferred setting. Five display configurations are available: single, dual and triple function, plus Gauge and Graph modes, to display data for more than 50 important marine parameters for wind, sea and vessel conditions. Display data from Expedition software on the instrument using a Actisence NGT-1 N2K USB or GND 10 (not required). Adrena and SmartSkipper information can also be displayed using the GND 10.
Color backlight is not visible in daylight. Specifications
|Physical & Performance|
|Dimensions||249 x 153 x 19 mm (9.8'' x 6.02'' x .75'')|
|Display size||207 x 116 mm (8.15'' x 4.57'')|
|Display type||Inverted LCD, monochrome|
|NMEA 2000® certified||Yes|
|NMEA 0183 compatible||Yes|
|Power consumption||0.36 W (day); 0.4 W (night)|
|Voltage range||9-16 V (from NMEA 2000)|
|Glass bonded display||Yes|
|Temperature range||From 5° to 158°F (from -15° to 70°C)|
What's in the Box:
- GNX 130
- Trim piece snap cover
- Protective cover
- Flush mount gasket and hardware
- NMEA 2000® T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable