Maretron FPM100-01 Fluid Pressure Monitor
FPM100 - Fluid Pressure Monitor
Maretron?s Fluid Pressure Monitor is used to adapt up to six pressure transducers to the NMEA 2000® network (pressure transducers sold separately). This allows you to observe fluid pressures and tank levels anywhere on the vessel where there are NMEA 2000® compatible displays. With the appropriate transducer, the FPM100 reports either pressure or vacuum for a variety of applications including water pressures, oil pressures, hydraulic pressures, or system vacuum for detecting clogged filters.
The FPM100 also has a tank level mode, so that fluid levels in a tank can be monitored via a pressure transducer mounted at the bottom of the tank and transmitted over the NMEA 2000® network. This allows you to monitor the fluid levels in tanks that are extremely deep, have internal structures, or are otherwise not suited for other tank level sensing technologies. In this mode, the FPM100 can be calibrated for irregular tank shapes so that you know the true level of the tanks.
The Maretron FPM100 has the following features:
- NMEA 2000® interface
- Adapts up to six pressure transducers to the NMEA 2000 network
- Each channel independently programmed to match pressure transducer characteristics
- Each channel independently programmed in pressure/vacuum mode or tank level mode
In Pressure Mode:
- Can report programmable pressure sources including Water Pressure, Atmospheric Pressure, Compressed Air Pressure, Hydraulic Pressure, Steam Pressure, or User Defined pressure sources.
In Tank Level Mode:
- Pressure transducer allows use in extremely deep or irregularly shaped tanks that can?t be sensed using other technologies
- 16 programmable tank types including Fuel, Fresh Water, Waste Water
- Programmable tank number(s) up to 16 per tank type
- Programmable tank capacity