Humminbird HELIX7 Ice Sonar GPS System
Humminbird ICE HELIX 7 SONAR GPS Model: 409900-1
- SwitchFire Sonar -- Take command of how your sonar returns appear with our Clear and Max Modes.
- Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
- GPS antenna built into the head unit
- The Humminbird UniMap is a built-in map covering the contiguous US coastline, inland lakes and rivers at 30 meters per pixel resolution.
- Use for advanced cartography or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints or to update your units software.
?One piece of must-have gear for the 2016-2017 ice season is the new ICE HELIX 7 SONAR GPS. It’s an easy-to-use fish-finding machine, delivering the biggest and brightest screen of any ice fishing combo unit to date. A high-speed LCD digital read-out shows your exact depth, as well as a latency-free digital flasher and customizable graph view with up to 8-times zoom. Precision GPS helps you find and return to productive spots, while optional Humminbird LakeMaster charts provide more detail than any other map on ice. Specifications
|Display size||7 in|
|Display resolution||800 x 480|
|Display type||Color TFT|
|Display colors||256 colors|
|Standard sonar||DualBeam PLUS|
|Standard sonar coverage||20° & 60° @ -10db|
|Standard sonar frequencies||200/83 kHz|
|Target separation||2.5 in|
|Power output RMS||500 watts|
|Power output Peak to Peak||4000 watts|
|Depth capability||1500 ft|
|Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points||2,500, 45, 50/20,000|
|Optional mapping||Humminbird, Navionics+|
|Screen snap shot||Yes|
|Input Voltage||10.8 - 20 vDC|
|Input Draw||800 mA|
What's in the Box:
- HELIX 7 SONAR GPS
- Portable Case
- XI 9 20