Minn Kota Endura Max 40 36"
Download this handy MINN-KOTA Trolling Motor Product Comparison Chart
Minn Kota Endura Max 40 Trolling Motor with 36" Shaft Model: 1352140
- Digital Maximizer™ - Motors with Digital Maximizer provide up to five times longer run time on a single charge by drawing only as much power as you need, so they don't waste any energy. These motors are variable speed, so dial in your precise speed and let Digital Maximizer deliver the right amount of power, while conserving your battery - extending your time on the water.
- Variable Speed Control - Get better boat control by precisely dialing in your speed, instead of being limited to five preset speeds.
- Telescoping Handle - Six-inch telescoping handle provides comfortable, easy steering.
- Lever-Lock Bracket - 10-position bracket features a quick-release lever lock and reinforced composite material that resists flexing, warping and UV damage.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter - Tells you how much battery life you have left - at the push of a button.
- Power Prop - The Power Prop delivers extra power to help you push through heavy vegetation to get you where the fish are.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode. That’s why we’re confident enough to guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet, Power:Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
|Universal Sonar 2||No|