- High Pass Crossover 60Hz?600Hz
- Max Power Rating (Watts):D-Class 70 Watts
- Operating Range 10 -16 volts DC
- Ratings per Channel 20 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms per channel: 33 Watts RMS @ 2 ohms per channel
Marine Zone Amplifier
FUSION's Marine Zone Amplifier is designed to support the multi-zone technology of the Marine Stereo Unit. The Zone Amplifier is small,enabling discrete installation and when combined with the Marine Stereo Unit provides the platform for a True multi-zone audio system.
WHY DO I NEED A ZONE AMPLIFIER?
A Marine Zone Amplifier is needed if you are planning a multi-zoned system, comprising of three or four zones.
|System ||# Speakers ||Zone Amplifier Needed |
|1 Zone System ||1-4 pairs of speakers ||No |
|1 Zone System ||More then 4 pairs of speakers ||Yes |
|2 Zone System ||1-4 pairs of speakers ||No |
|2 Zone System ||more then 4 pairs of speakers ||Yes |
|3 or 4 Zone system || ||Yes |
FUSION?s Marine Stereo Units have the capability to run up to four pairs of speakers. You will also need to install a Marine Zone Amplifier if your sound system has more than four pairs of speakers
- 2 Channel
- 2 Ohm Stable
- Water resistant design
- Conformal coated PCB
- Audio detect selectable function the amplifier turns on when audio is detected and goes to sleep / low power mode when audio is not present
- Selectable high pass/ full range setting
- Variable high pass filter
- Small and discrete size: 128 x 78 x 51mm