Minn Kota Edge 45 45" Shaft Hand Controlled
Download this handy MINN-KOTA Trolling Motor Product Comparison Chart
Minn Kota Edge 45 Trolling Motor with 45" Shaft Hand Control Model: 1355945
- Edge Mount - Features an extruded, anodized aluminum arm that's built with uncompromising strength. It also features rock-solid stowing and a Latch & Door design for easy removal.
- Latch & Door Bracket - Edge’s Latch & Door design makes it easy to remove the motor from the mount. It’s perfect for safe and secure storage, and features a soft grip knob.
- 5 Fwd/3 Rev: provides five forward speed settings & three reverse speed settings to easily choose the speed you need for simple, intuitive control that puts you in command.
- Power Prop: Delivers extra power to help you push through heavy vegetation to get you where the fish are.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode. That’s why we’re confident enough to guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet, Power:Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
- 2-Year Warranty - This motor is backed up with Minn Kota’s two-year warranty.
|Universal Sonar 2||No|