Lowrance HDS7 3D Bundle Insight 83/200KHZ
Lowrance HDS-7 GEN3 Structure Scan 3D Bundle Model: 000-12914-001
- Easy To See: 7-inch, LED-backlit, multi-touch, widescreen display
- Simple To Use: Improved Lowrance interface with touchscreen or keypad option provides lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS features.
- Most Advanced Fishfinder Technology: View CHIRP Sonar and StructureScan® HD at the same time to get the best possible view of fish and structure, both below and to the side of your boat
- Quickly Make Adjustments: With an enhanced, faster processor and intuitive user-interface features -- including scrolling menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview panes with quick-touch slider bars.
- Stay Connected: Integrated wireless connectivity with the Lowrance GoFree App and other onboard devices — view and control select HDS Gen3 displays wirelessly using supported tablets and smartphones.
- More Is Better: Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance performance modules -- Broadband Radar, SonicHub Marine Audio, SiriusXM® Marine Weather and audio, Class B AIS and DSC VHF -- as well as industry-leading technologies, such as SmartSteer control for MotorGuide PinpointGPS and the Lowrance Outboard Pilot.
- Connects and communicates with HDS Gen2 Touch and HDS Gen2 multifunction displays
- Single Ethernet networking port
- Micro-C connection for NMEA 2000® devices
- Video input via optional adapter cable
- Same flush-mount cutout and bracket as HDS-7 Gen2 Touch
- Internal GPS antenna — with 10Hz position update rate provides ultra-accurate trails, smoother chart performance and maximum position accuracy. Supports WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS corrections.
- Extensive mapping options — HDS Gen3 includes built-in Insight USA charts for Coastal and Inland US waters and a world background reference map, and is compatible with the most expansive selection of cartography on the market. Options include Insight™ HD, Insight™ PRO, Insight Genesis™, Navionics®, C-MAP MAX-N+, Insight™ TOPO and more. All charting options can be used with Insight Planner™ PC planning software. Visit the GoFreeMarine.com for more details.
- Insight Genesis™ personalized maps — Make your own maps using recorded sonar logs, upload data to Insight Genesis account, view secure custom chart detail online, add optional vegetation or bottom-hardness overlays, download to an SD card and use on the water. Plus, you now have the option to share maps with the Insight Genesis Social Map community.
- Multi-view and chart sharing — View two charts simultaneously, in 2D or 3D perspective view, with independent control, range and overlay capabilities. Plus, get the maximum from your chartcard purchases; buy one map card and view it on all Ethernet networked HDS Gen3, HDS Gen2 or Gen2 Touch chartplotter displays.
- Built-in CHIRP Sonar — Dominate with greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets. Delivers multiple CHIRP and Broadband Sounder frequencies from a single transducer.
- Built-in StructureScan® HD sonar imaging — Enjoy picture-like, 180-degree views of structure and fish below your boat. Requires optional StructureScan® HD transducer.
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder™ — Display and mark gamefish, baitfish and structure at higher speeds and at greater depths - from 1 to over 3,000* feet.
- StructureMap™ HD capability — Use live or recorded StructureScan® HD logs to create stunning underwater images of lakes, rivers or seafloor. StructureMap can be viewed as an overlay, and toggled on and off to provide the ultimate in situational awareness in relation to both chart and bottom detail.
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar or BroadBand Sounder.
- TrackBack™ to review and save key hotspots - Scroll-back thru sonar or StructureScan® HD imaging history to review structure or fish targets and pinpoint the location with a waypoint. SpotlightScan™ Sonar ready — optional add-on delivers a new level of angler-controlled surround-scanning view to provide picture-like images of key fishing areas.
All-NEW Lowrance High Definition System that integrates leading-edge fishfinder technologies and the latest advances in navigation into one easy-to-use multi-touch display.
The All-NEW, Lowrance High Definition System (HDS) combines a brighter, multi-touch display and enhanced processor with leading-edge fishfinder technologies -- including CHIRP Sonar, Broadband Sounder™, StructureScan® HD, DownScan Imaging™ and Trackback™ view -- plus the latest advances in navigation and user interface -- including internal 10Hz GPS, dual microSD-card slots, touch-plus-keypad operation and built-in wireless connectivity-- all in one easy-to-use display. Specifications
|Display||7 in./178 mm (16:9) Widescreen, WVGA Color TFT 800x480|
|Backlighting||LED with adjustable Display and keypad|
|Potput Power||500W RMS StructureScan® HD and CHIRP/Broadband|
|Sonar Frquencies||455/800 kHz (StructureScan® HD)|
40-60kHz, 85-145kHz, 130-210kHz (CHIRP)
,83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)
|Max Side Scanning Range||300' per side|
|Alarms||Depth, Shallow, GPS|
|Maximum Depth||StructureScan® HD: 300 ft / 91 m @ 455/800 KHz|
CHIRP: 3,500 ft / 1067 m (transducer dependent)
|Plot Trails||Up to 100 trails - up to 10,000 points / trail|
|Background Mapping||Built-in Insight for US waters and world reference background map|
|Mapping Option||Insight Genesis, Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Insight™ TOPO, Navionics®+, Navionics Platinum+,Gold and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppessen C-MAP MAX-N+|
|NMEA Output||NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000®|
|GPS Antenna||Internal 10Hz ultra-high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS (optional external antenna)|
|Dimensions||8.48" W x 5.76" H x 3.3" D|
What's in the Box:
- Bracket and Knobs
- 83/200 kHz transom mount transducer
- StructureScan® 3D W/ XDCR