Lowrance HDS9 GEN3 Combo Insight No Transducer
Lowrance HDS9 GEN3 Fishfinder/Chartplotter
Insight no transducer Model: 000-11789-001
- Easy To See: 9-inch, LED-backlit, multi-touch, widescreen display
- Simple To USE: Improved Lowrance interface with touchscreen or keypad option provides lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS features.
- Most Advanced Fishfinder Technology: View CHIRP Sonar and StructureScan® HD at the same time to get the best possible view of fish and structure, both below and to the side of your boat
- Quickly Make Adjustments: With an enhanced, faster processor and intuitive user-interface features -- including scrolling menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview panes with quick-touch slider bars.
- Stay Connected: Integrated wireless connectivity with the Lowrance GoFree App and other onboard devices — view and control select HDS Gen3 displays wirelessly using supported tablets and smartphones. More Is Better: Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance performance modules -- Broadband Radar, SonicHub Marine Audio, SiriusXM® Marine Weather and audio, Class B AIS and DSC VHF -- as well as industry-leading technologies, such as SmartSteer control for MotorGuide PinpointGPS and the Lowrance Outboard Pilot.
- Connects and communicates with HDS Gen2 Touch and HDS Gen2 multifunction displays
- Extensive mapping options — HDS Gen3 includes built-in Insight USA charts for Coastal and Inland US waters and a world background reference map, and is compatible with the most expansive selection of cartography on the market. Options include Insight™ HD, Insight™ PRO, Insight Genesis™, Navionics®, C-MAP MAX-N+, Insight™ TOPO and more. All charting options can be used with Insight Planner™ PC planning software. Visit the GoFreeMarine.com for more details.Built-in CHIRP Sonar — Dominate with greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets. Delivers multiple CHIRP and Broadband Sounder frequencies from a single transducer.
- Built-in StructureScan® HD sonar imaging — Enjoy picture-like 180-degree views of structure and fish below your boat. Requires optional StructureScan® HD transducer.
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder™ — Display and mark gamefish, baitfish and structure at higher speeds and at greater depths - from 1 to over 3,000* feet.
- StructureMap™ HD capability — Use live or recorded StructureScan® HD logs to create stunning underwater images of lakes, rivers or seafloor. StructureMap can be viewed as an overlay, and toggled on and off to provide the ultimate in situational awareness in relation to both chart and bottom detail.
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar or BroadBand Sounder.
- TrackBack™ to review and save key hotspots - Scroll-back thru sonar or StructureScan® HD imaging history to review structure or fish targets and pinpoint the location with a waypoint.
- SpotlightScan™ Sonar ready — optional add-on delivers a new level of angler-controlled surround-scanning view to provide picture-like images of key fishing areas.
- Dual Ethernet networking ports
- Micro-C connection for NMEA 2000® devices
- Video input via optional adapter cable
HDS-9 Gen3 Fishfinder/Chartplotter
All-NEW Lowrance High Definition System that integrates leading-edge fishfinder technologies and the latest advances in navigation into one easy-to-use multi-touch display.
The All-NEW, Lowrance High Definition System (HDS) combines a brighter, multi-touch display and enhanced processor with leading-edge fishfinder technologies -- including CHIRP Sonar, Broadband Sounder™, StructureScan® HD, DownScan Imaging™ and Trackback™ view -- plus the latest advances in navigation and user interface -- including internal 10Hz GPS, dual microSD-card slots, touch-plus-keypad operation and built-in wireless connectivity -- all in one easy-to-use display. Specifications
|Display||9 in./229 mm (16:9) Widescreen, WVGA color TFT LCD 800 x 480|
|Back Lighting||LED With Adjustable Display and Keypad|
|Power Output||500W RMS StructureScan® HD and CHIRP/Broadband|
|Alarms||Depth, Shallow and GPS|
|Sonar Frequencies||455/800 kHz (StructureScan® HD), 40-60kHz, 85-145kHz, 130-210kHz (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)|
|Max Side-imaging Range||300 feet per side|
|Maximum Depth||StructureScan® HD: 300 ft / 91 m @ 455/800 KHz|
CHIRP: 3,500 ft / 1067 m (transducer dependent)
|GPS Antenna Type||Internal 10Hz ultra-high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS (optional external antenna)|
|Background Mapping||Built-in Insight for US waters and world reference background map|
|Mapping Options||Insight Genesis, Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Insight™ TOPO, Navionics®+, Navionics Platinum+,Gold and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppessen C-MAP MAX-N+|
|NMEA Output||NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000®|
|Dimensions||10.43" W x 6.65" H x 3.39" D|
What's in the Box:
- Bracket and Knobs