Navico NEP2 Navico Expansion Port
- Waterproof, powered hub for wideband Ethernet data sharing
- For HDS and add-on module networking and earlier Lowrance models with 5-pin connector
- Transmits sonar graphing display/control on HDS-M series chartplotters when networked with HDS sonar displays
- Connects up to five compatible displays and Ethernet modules
- Advanced VHF radio band noise rejection
NEP-2 is a plug-and-play powered hub for sharing sonar, StructureScan™ Sonar Imaging, Broadband 3G Radar or HD Digital Radar and LWX-1 SIRIUS® Satellite Weather data between multiple HDS® displays across an onboard network.
Also compatible with 2007 and later LCX, LMS and GlobalMap® models with 5-pin Ethernet connector for networking multiple displays.
Fully waterproof and resists corrosive marine environments. Unused connector ports feature waterproof caps for added protection for future expansion. TECHNICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL
|Waterproof Standard ||IPX7 standards |
|Width ||8.3 in 210 mm |
|Height ||2.3 in 57.6 mm |
|Depth ||7.4 in 188 mm |
|Weight ||1.82 lbs 0.825 kg |
|Operating Temperature ||-20° to +167° F (-28° to +75° C) |
|Power Supply ||12 (max. 10 ? 17) vDC |