Simrad SS60 20DEG 50/200KHZ 9-PIN Thru Hull
Simrad SS60 Stainless Steel 600 W Thru Hull 50/200 Khz Depth/Temp (20° tilt) Model: 000-13786-001
- Calculates how deep the water is, so that you can avoid running aground, whilst also incorporating a temperature sensor for accurate water temperature readings.
- Works at 50 kHz and 200 kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water.
- Provides extremely accurate data.
- The 20° tilt is ideal for boats with a 16° to 24° hull deadrise.
- The low profile housing minimises drag with just 5mm extending outside of the hull.
- Easily connect to NSSevo3, Lowrance HDS G3
The SS60 is a stainless steel, thru-hull, tilted, dual-frequency, depth and temperature transducer. The ceramic element is tilted for built-in deadrise compensation, giving excellent echo returns for more accurate depth readings. Specifications
|Power rating||600 watts|
|Mounting style||Thru Hull|
|Beamwidth @ -3db|| 45 (50 kHz) 12 (200 kHz)|
|Cable length||10 meters|