Humminbird HELIX5 Chirp DI G2 Navionics Plus Bundle
Humminbird HELIX 5 CHIRP DI GPS G2 Fishfinder Chartplotter Navionics + BundleModel: 410220-1NAV
- Exclusive Multi-Range Chirp -- View low, mid and high Chirp ranges, either individually or all at once.
- Down Imaging Sonar -- Get a fish-eye's view of what's happening below your boat. Incredible images are created with High-frequency sound waves.
- SwitchFire Sonar -- Take command of how your sonar returns appear with our Clear and Max Modes.
- DualBeam Plus Sonar - Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
- Internal GPS - GPS antenna built into the head unit
- Up-gradable Software -- Access software updates to enhance the performance of your Humminbird unit through our My Humminbird section of the site.
- The Humminbird UniMap is a built-in map covering the contiguous US coastline, inland lakes and rivers at 30 meters per pixel resolution.
- Micro SD Card Reader - Use for advanced cartography or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints or to update your units software.
- SmartStrike - SmartStrike takes you straight to the action by showing you where the fish are biting at any given moment.
- AutoChart Live - Make a map where there is no map. Our patent pending AutoChart Live allows you to create digital, detailed maps live and on the water. You can also use it to enhance your existing charts.
The HELIX 5 CHIRP DI GPS G2 with our new user interface and operating system, features ?a brilliant 800H x 480V, 5" 256 color display with backlight. CHIRP Down Imaging and DualBeam PLUS sonar with 4000 watts PTP power output, Precision Internal GPS Chartplotting with built-in UniMap cartography with a micro SD card slot for optional maps or for saving waypoints. Maximize your angling experience with the Humminbird HELIX 5 CHIRP DI GPS fishfinder GPS system.
CHIRP Frequencies (Out of Box Transducer)Specifications
455 kHz: 420-520 kHz
800 kHz: 790-850 kHz
Maximum Depth: 600 feet
|Display size||5 in|
|Display resolution||800 x 480|
|Display type||Color TFT|
|Display colors grayscale||16-bit|
|Standard sonar||CHIRP/Down Imaging/Dual Beam PLUS|
|Standard sonar coverage||16°, 28°, 45° & 75° @ -10db|
|Standard sonar frequency||200/455/800 kHz|
|Target separation||2.5 in|
|Power output RMS||500 watts|
|power output peak to Peak||4000 watts|
|Depth capability||600 ft|
|Speed||GPS Speed Included|
|Split screen zoom||Yes|
|Split Screen Bottom Lock:||Yes|
|Large digit view||Yes|
|Card reader||Yes 1 slot|
|Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points:||2,750, 47, 50/20,000|
|Optional mapping||Humminbird, Navionics+, and Navionics Platinum|
|Input Voltage||10.8-20 VDC|
|Dimensions||Gimbal Mount:7.55"W x 4.64"H x 3.3"D|
Indash Mount:7.55"W x 4.28"D x 1.13"D
What's in the Box:
- Helix 5 DI G2
- XNT 9 DI T
- Navionics Nav+ MSD Card