ACR Firefly Pro LED Strobe
When it comes to saving lives, anything less than the best is not an option. The all-new Firefly PRO rescue strobe lights are the brightest and most feature-packed strobe lights on the market today. With three activation functions, toggle between the ultra-bright strobe or the SOS strobe to visually alert Search and Rescue of your location, then toggle to the Steady-On feature for close-up recovery operations.
ACR's innovative new wide light emission LED?s produce a 360 beam of light (41 candela) allowing for visibility of over 3.5 miles. Our cool white light has no yellow tinting which allows for a more visible light beam that can be seen at greater distances. With an energy efficient microprocessor and redesigned electronics, the Firefly PRO boasts maximum operation life in the harshest of conditions. With a single set of AA alkaline batteries, the Firefly PRO will continuously strobe for over 56 hours or use the Steady-On feature for 28 Hours. That is twice as long as our competitors and exceeds USCG and SOLAS requirements by over 48 hours.
The new compact size will easily fit inside an inflatable life jacket or pocket for comfortable wear-ability. The military spec casing is rugged enough to withstand years of abuse and the harshest environments. The two lashing loops and included Velcro strap make mounting the Firefly PRO to your life jacket, belt or pack extremely easy so that the strobe light can be readily accessible the moment you need it.
- State-of-the-art wide light emission LED?s produce a 360o beam of light (41 candela) allowing for optimized visibility over 3.5 miles (5.6 km).
- A large ribbed sliding switch permits activation controls with one hand, even if it?s gloved or numbed by cold.
- Choose between three activation modes including Strobe, Steady-On, and SOS.
- Produces over 41 candela of strobe light or over 26 candela of Steady-On white light.
- With a single set of AA alkaline batteries, the Firefly PRO will continuously strobe for over 56 hours, or use the Steady-On feature for 28 hours.
- Built from tough, flexible polycarbonate, the ACR Firefly PRO thrives in harsh conditions.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime.
- Uses two ?AA? alkaline or 1.5V lithium batteries (not included).
- Integral lashing loops provide a secure anchor point for life jackets or backpacks.
- Waterproof ? factory tested to 10 meters (33 ft).
- Type approval: Pending USCG and SOLAS and IMO (with either Alkaline or Lithium batteries).
- Keep battery door O-ring clean and free of debris. Lubricate with silicon-based lubricant.
|Product Number ||3970.4 |
|Size ||4.4 x 2.2 x 1.2 inches / 11.7 x 5.7 x 2.8 cm |
|Weight ||2.39 oz (68 g) (without batteries) |
|Operation ||Manual ON/OFF switch |
|Waterproof ||Factory tested to 33 feet. (10 m) |
|Lamp ||LED - cool white |
|Strobe Intensity ||26.8 Candela minimum |
|Strobe Visibility ||Over 3.2 miles |
|Strobe Flash Rate ||60 P/M +/- |
|Strobe Operation ||56 hours minimum |
|Certification ||SOLAS - Pending, USCG - Pending, IMO LSA - Pending, CE - Pending |