Minn Kota RT80/EM Engine Mount
Minn Kota RT80/EM Engine Mount MotorModel: 1370625
- EM Composite Mount - The EM discretely mounts on the cavitation plate of your outboard or I/O unit, with no stowing or deploying required. The mount is made for everyday operation with rugged reliability and superior corrosion resistance. The motor stays out of sight, won’t interfere with your I/O motor, keeps your deck clear and rides completely out of the water once you’re on plane.
- Remote Speed Control - Control your EM’s speed with this 18' corded remote. It can be mounted or handheld, and offers infinitely variable speed control in forward and reverse. Features neutral (off) detent position. The motor can be steered using the boat’s steering wheel or outboard tiller.
- Digital Maximizer™ - Motors with Digital Maximizer provide up to five times longer run time on a single charge by drawing only as much power as you need, so they don't waste any energy. These motors are variable speed, so dial in your precise speed and let Digital Maximizer deliver the right amount of power, while conserving your battery - extending your time on the water.
- Sealed Electronics - EM electronics are housed in a fully waterproof control module mounted below the deck of the boat, and they’re sealed in marine-grade polyurethane to provide corrosion-proof protection. The extruded aluminum housing features specially designed fins that dissipate heat to keep things cool under high rmp use.
- Cool, Quiet Power - Nothing runs cooler or more quietly than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise. So quiet, they’ll never hear you coming.
- Weedless Wedge 2: Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge™ 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
- Advanced Corrosion Protection - Riptide’s premium-grade alloys are fortified by a multi-step cleaning process, tough-as-nails armor plating and a durable, saltwater-resistant powder coat paint. With this many layers of protection, you are left with unequaled corrosion protection.
- Sacrificial Anode: We use metals that are properly balanced & a composite shaft to ward off galvanic corrosion. So the only piece left for saltwater to attack is this little zinc anode, which absorbs corrosion so the rest of the motor doesn't have to.
Minn Kota® trolling power, minus the trolling motor. Get rugged Minn Kota power integrated on your outboard for precise, interference-free power whenever you need it.Specifications
|Universal Sonar 2||No|