Minn Kota Ultrex Combo 80 52" US2 iPilot Link Reman
Minn Kota Ultrex 80 Trolling Motor 52" Shaft iPilot Link and Universal Sonar2 RemanufacturedModel: 1377804
- Lift-Assist - Lift-Assist’s stainless steel, nitrogen-charged gas spring makes stow and deploy easy. When you deploy, let go of the motor and Lift-Assist will gradually guide it into the water — quickly, but without impact. And stowing your motor is 50% easier — as easy as lifting your SUV tailgate.
- Power Steering - The same heel/toe steering you're used to, made easier. Power Steering reduces steering effort and foot fatigue, making Ultrex the smoothest, most responsive motor you've ever driven. Get instant response with all-day comfort.
- Reinvented Spot-Lock with Jog - We just took our most trusted GPS feature to the next level. Spot-Lock uses GPS to lock you onto a fishing spot, and now we've reengineered it to work smarter and hold you stronger and more accurately than ever. Updated with hardware and software algorithms for better accuracy, Spot-Lock is the most accurate GPS anchor ever. You can see for yourself with the new "Distance to Spot" reading on the remote, to show you just how close you are. Plus, the new Jog feature lets you move your Spot-Lock in five-foot increments in any direction. (available on i-Pilot and i-Pilot Link models)
- Steering Lock - When you take your foot off Ultrex's foot pedal, the motor head remains pointed in the direction you left it last - so you can keep your heading without losing your bite. There's no recoil or readjustment - just easier steering every day.
- New i-Pilot Link - Link lets you control your motor from your Humminbird or its new touch-screen remote. It includes the most accurate Spot-Lock ever, every i-Pilot feature, plus the ability to follow depth contours, save and retrace your Humminbird Current Track, and return to waypoints.
- Ultrex Foot Pedal - The Ultrex foot pedal is like nothing you've ever used. Classic heel/toe steering with Power Steering gives you instant response without the fatigue. Steering Lock keeps the motor pointed in the direction you left it last when your foot leaves the pedal. Features Spot-Lock and AutoPilot buttons directly on the foot pedal, so you can lock onto a fishing spot or set a course directly from the foot pedal.
- Counter-Tension Stabilizer - Utilizes an integrated spring that applies force whether the motor is stowed or deployed. On the water, that translates to a motor with no play, no give, reduced steering torque and years of silent operation.
- Digital Maximizer™ - Motors with Digital Maximizer provide up to five times longer run time on a single charge by drawing only as much power as you need, so they don't waste any energy. These motors are variable speed, so dial in your precise speed and let Digital Maximizer deliver the right amount of power, while conserving your battery - extending your time on the water.
- Universal Sonar 2 - Integrated, protected transducer provides interference-free sonar performance, water temperature sensing, and dual beam technology (200kHz/83kHz) for an expanded view and greater bottom detail. Compatible with most major fishfinders and available on select models. To ensure you get the clearest, most complete view of what's below, use Humminbird fishfinders with DualBeam PLUS™ Technology.
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop - Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge™ 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft - Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode. That’s why we’re confident enough to guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet, Power - Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
|Universal Sonar 2||Yes|