Raymarine Q24D Quantum 2 Radar Dome 15m Cables
Raymarine Q24D Quantum 2 Radar Dome with 15m CablesModel: T70417
- Doppler moving target display allows for superior situational awareness at-a-glance
- Fully automatic ARPA target tracking, along with manual MARPA mode
- Adjustable TrueTrails target history shows the motion history of moving contacts
- CHIRP Pulse Compression detects contacts as close as 18-feet for zero-visibility navigation
- 24-mile range for early detection of traffic, navigation aids, landfall and weather
- Immediate awareness — Quantum starts up and is ready to go in seconds
- Superior interference rejection eliminates noise from other radars
- Simplified installation with Wi-Fi or thin wire network connectivity
- Easy upgrade — Quantum 2 fits the same bolt pattern as other Raymarine scanners
- Lightweight and easy to install — Quantum weighs up to 50% less than comparable magnetron radars
- Safe emissions — mount Quantum anywhere onboard
- Low power consumption for extended battery life under sail
Introducing Raymarine Quantum 2 Radar with Doppler collision avoidance technology. The Quantum 2 next generation CHIRP pulse compression radar by Raymarine provides superior target awareness at both long and extremely short ranges.
Using advanced Doppler processing, the system instantly highlights moving radar contacts and color codes them to indicate whether they are inbound or outbound. Quantum with Doppler makes it easy to discern potentially dangerous targets when navigating in high-traffic areas.
Raymarine Quantum 2 Doppler target processing readily identifies and color codes moving radar contacts for instant recognition and reduced risk of collision.
Quantum 2’s exclusive Safety Sector feature provides the maximum level of visibility to dangerous targets in the path of your vessel (both mobile and stationary).
Doppler-enabled MARPA provides an effortless means of dangerous target tracking by eliminating the need to setup guard zones. Raymarine MARPA target tracking is the same technology trusted by the United States Coast Guard.
Doppler radar is tuned specifically to detect the radar echo frequency shift returned by moving vs. stationary targets.
Quantum 2 then uniquely color codes moving targets to indicate whether they are getting closer, or moving away.
Doppler does an excellent job of bringing attention to moving targets, but it does downplay stationary targets, that can be equally as dangerous.
Safety Sector provides equal attention to these imminent threats by coloring them as inbound targets. Potential targets include:
The Quantum 2 also features fully automatic target acquisition and tracking. Configure custom safety or alarm zones and be alerted to new radar contacts entering the zone. Quantum 2 can begin tracking those contacts automatically, calculating their course, speed, closest point of approach and more. You’ll be alerted to dangerous contacts with audible alerts and easy to understand on-screen graphics.
Quantum 2 also features Raymarine’s new True Trails target history display. The True Trails features enables you to see a historical "wake" behind every moving contact. This additional information makes it even easier to interpret the motion of other vessels, and make smart maneuvering decisions to pass safely.
Like every Raymarine Quantum system, you’ll also benefit from a rugged and lightweight design that is super-easy to install. Quantum 2 has very low power consumption making it especially friendly to vessels running exclusively on battery power. Quantum 2 with Doppler can be installed in a traditional wired configuration, or use its built-in Wi-Fi technology to connect it to your Raymarine MFD.Specifications
|Diameter , Height||541.0 mm , 209.5 mm|
|Supply voltage:||Either 12 V dc or 24 V dc nominal Minimum: 10.8 V dc - Maximum: 31.2 V dc|
|Power consumption:||Transmit mode (maximum): 17 W - Standby mode: 7 W - Sleep mode (applies only to radars connected via Wi-Fi): 2 W|
|Operating temperature range:||-10°C to +55°C|
|Storage temperature range:||-25°C to +70°C|
|Additional storage conditions:||Store upright; do not block vents on underside|
|Humidity:||Up to 95% at 35°C|
|Maximum wind speed:||100kts|
|Type||X-band solid-state transmitter with pulse compression technology|
|Transmit frequency:||9354 MHz to 9446 MHz|
|Peak power output:||20W|
|Pulse widths (3 dB):||40 ns to 14.7|
|Chirp lengths:||Chirp lengths: 400 ns to|
|Pulse reptition frequency:||2083 Hz|
|Chirp bandwidth:||Up to 32MHz|
|Standby mode:||Scanner rotation - OFF, Scanner transmission - OFF, Wi-Fi link - ON|
|beamwidth (nominal)||Horizontal: 4.9°|
|Rotation speed:||24rpm nominal|
|Target Tracking:||Tracking of 10 simultaneous MARPA and / or ARPA targets (with Doppler-assisted ARPA)|
|Target Filtering:||True Motion mode identifies only those objects that are moving relative to the vessel|
What's in the Box:
- Quantum 2 radome
- M8 mounting bolts with spring washers and flat washers
- Documentation pack (including mounting template)
- 15m Data Cable
- 15m Power Cable